Road Safe By SaveLIFE Foundation
May 19, 2017
The new Vodafone-SaveLIFE Road Safe mobile app disables calls and push notifications while driving.
Telecom Operator Vodafone has launched “Road Safe” mobile app in partnership with SaveLIFE Foundation, under the ‘Safety in Mobility’ theme, to improve Road Safety in India.
- Distraction Free Driving: To help a driver remain focused on driving, this feature will automatically disable Calls/SMS/Push notifications when vehicle speed is above 10 km/hour.
- Automatic Crash Detector: This feature uses the phone’s accelerometer to detect the sudden drop in vehicle speed, and provides automatic voice enabled emergency response assistance.
- Road Safety Tips: The app includes useful road safety tips and information on Traffic offences and fines. There’s also an option to report harassment from any officer or individual.
- How To Help An Injured Person: A handy guide is included that helps citizens understand how they can help road crash victims.
- In Case of Emergency: There’s also a one-touch dial for emergency services (such as closest hospital, call police), and a feature that will call and SMS to saved emergency contact.
New Delhi: COMIO India, an emerging smartphone brand focusing on the Indian yo...
New Delhi- Mi LED Smart TV 4 138.8 cm (55) is the thinnest LED TV in the world...
New Delhi- Redmi Note 5 Pro is the world’s first smartphone to feature the o...
New Delhi – You want to do more with your phone: watch more videos, play mor...
Firstly, I would like to thank Apps Unveiled team for getting me in touch with some wonderful apps, which are really very helpful not only for me, but for all......
Generally I am not interested in reading magazines. But when I read this magazine, I felt really happy. I got to know about so many apps from this magazine like:.....
I am happy to share my experience of Travel apps published and showcased in your previous issue of Apps Unveiled. It is amazing to know that so many good apps.....
I have been an app enthusiast ever since I got my first smartphone back in 2011. Finding new and exciting apps and games has been no less than a hassle......
I would like to share my experience of Diwali Apps published in your last month’s issue. I am a college student and was looking for my syllabus books in nearby.....
Just Rs 30 per month