HTC Introduced Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ with 18:9 Widescreen
June 6, 2018
New Delhi – Your favorite YouTuber looks better in widescreen, your phone is a fashion statement, and your photos have to look amazing for Instagram. The digital generation expects a lot from a smartphone, and HTC unveiled two new phones that deliver the goods: the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+.
The HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ will be available in Cool Black and Warm Silver color variant. Pre-order of HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ starts on 7th June 2018 at a price of INR 15800/- and INR 19790/- respectively. Pre-order will be done exclusively on HTC India E-Store. Both the products will be available in retail from June 11, 2018 onwards.
* Dual cameras available on HTC Desire 12+ only.
Offering similar experiences in two different packages, the 5.5” HTC Desire 12 and 6” HTC Desire 12+ are both surprisingly slim and comfortable to hold despite their big, 18:9 edge-to-edge screens. Features of both phones include:
- Big screen that’s easy to handle. More YouTube, richer gaming experiences, more immersive movies. A bigger and better viewing experience lets you enjoy the things you love while the swipe anywhere feature keeps everything you need just a thumb tap away.
- Hold on to special moments. Capture vivid photos, day or night, with the 13MP main camera, including Phase Detection Autofocus for extra clarity on the go. The HTC Desire 12+ even offers dual cameras, letting you refocus photos after the shot to add a gorgeous, artistic bokeh effect.
- Always looking out for you. HTC Sense Companion helps make life easier with Smart Alarms that intelligently respond to your calendar, Battery Saver to remind you to power up before you leave your home, and performance enhancements to clear junk files and free up valuable space.
- Inherent beauty with premium style. Paying tribute to the U11 series’ exquisite Liquid Surface, the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12+ incorporate a durable acrylic glass back surface with a new, streamlined look that will catch everyone’s eyes. The seamless frame and beautifully curved edges have a luxurious feel, and the dynamic colors add to your own unique style.
New Delhi: After enjoying Dual Selfie camera phones, it’s t...
New Delhi: OPPO, The Selfie Expert and leading global smartph...
DigitalFry is an Okhla based digital marketing company established with the ai...
Bangalore: Myntra launched its first smart wearable device, Blink Go which has...
Firstly, I would like to thank Apps Unveiled team for getting me in touch with some wonderful apps, which are really very helpful not only for me, but for all......
Generally I am not interested in reading magazines. But when I read this magazine, I felt really happy. I got to know about so many apps from this magazine like:.....
I am happy to share my experience of Travel apps published and showcased in your previous issue of Apps Unveiled. It is amazing to know that so many good apps.....
I have been an app enthusiast ever since I got my first smartphone back in 2011. Finding new and exciting apps and games has been no less than a hassle......
I would like to share my experience of Diwali Apps published in your last month’s issue. I am a college student and was looking for my syllabus books in nearby.....
Just Rs 30 per month