GST with PwC
July 15, 2017
Developed by the leading consultancy firm PwC, GST with PwC app provides insights along with the latest news and updates on the ever-evolving landscape of GST in India.
“The app is not only designed to provide information about GST related developments, but also sector wise analysis of the laws. It gives PwC’s point of view, including insights from our work on GST across the globe”, said Pratik Jain, Leader – Indirect Tax, PwC India in the statement released to the media.
Reasons why you should download the GST with PwC app:
- Access Draft GST acts and rules in an easy-to-read mobile-friendly PDF format.
- Access the PwC analysis on GST impact, sector wise insights and views of subject matter experts on trends and new developments.
- Reach out to PwC’s GST subject matter specialists and contact them directly from the app.
- Get the latest news and updates on GST from all the leading publications. Best part? Latest news and updates are segregated based on the industry, for instance, automotive, banking, technology, aviation, retail, and healthcare, to name a few.
- Participate in polls and share your views on GST.
- Browse the repository of PwC’s webcasts, thought leadership publications, etc.
QUICK LOOK Launched in India, September 2017 We...
New Delhi: Moto G5S, the latest in the most successful Motorola franchise, wit...
Advantage Computers, established in the year 1997 is a complete IT-components ...
Do you also think that online deals are always the cheapest? Well, it is time ...
Firstly, I would like to thank Apps Unveiled team for getting me in touch with some wonderful apps, which are really very helpful not only for me, but for all......
Generally I am not interested in reading magazines. But when I read this magazine, I felt really happy. I got to know about so many apps from this magazine like:.....
I am happy to share my experience of Travel apps published and showcased in your previous issue of Apps Unveiled. It is amazing to know that so many good apps.....
I have been an app enthusiast ever since I got my first smartphone back in 2011. Finding new and exciting apps and games has been no less than a hassle......
I would like to share my experience of Diwali Apps published in your last month’s issue. I am a college student and was looking for my syllabus books in nearby.....
Just Rs 30 per month