CAclubindia’s GST Connect app is a comprehensive guide to Goods and Services Tax (GST), and a one-stop destination to access detailed information on GST acts and rules, along with the latest updates. Additionally, you can get your GST-related queries answered by indirect tax experts in India.
Let’s have a Quick Look at GST Connect app’s Key Features:
- GST Query: Get all your GST-related queries answered by indirect tax professionals in India.
- GST Articles: Read exclusive articles written by tax experts from all over India on GST India provisions.
- GST News: Access latest news/updates on GST Tax Act, and official changes as introduced by the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) in India. Plus, you can access notifications and circulars released by the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue and CBEC (GST Policy wing) from time to time.
- Draft GST Acts and Rules: The app includes Draft GST acts and rules in an easy-to-read format.
- HSN/SAC Code Finder (Android only): In GST regime, each invoice should carry HSN code for each item sold or SAC codeof each service(s) provided. This app covers an exhaustive list of all HSN and SAC codes.
- GST Quiz (Android only): Participate in GST Quizzes to test how much well informed you’re about GST and win exciting prizes like Redmi Note 4 mobile phone.
- Share Files (Android only): Download and share GST files uploaded by tax experts on various GST-related topics.
- Resources (Android only): Access FAQs on GST in regional languages such as Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, to name a few.
No doubt that the app store is flooded with GST apps nowadays, but this one is the most comprehensive app on GST among the current lot.