Baahubali: The Game
May 11, 2017
Welcome to the world of Baahubali: The Game! Inspired by S.S. Rajamouli’s superhit epic film “Baahubali”, the game is developed by Moonfrog Labs in partnership with the film “Baahubali” Production Company Arka Media Works and Graphic India. The game is available in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on the Google Play Store as a free download.
Baahubali: The Game is a Clash of Clans style Massive Multiplayer Online game. It is set in the fictional kingdom of Mahishmati, and the overall objective is to fight with the forces of the evil Kalakeya. The game combines city building elements with team-based play, where players have to form “Alliances” to take on other groups of players.
In this game, you as a player act as a Senapati (commander) whose role is to serve the kingdom of Mahishmati, train an army, build defenses and join forces with Baahubali, Kattappa, Bhallala Deva and the other heroes of Mahishmati to push back the ruthless Kalakeya. The end goal is to prove your skills by building the strongest army, the best defended Rajya (outpost), and a working economy with food and gold to protect the kingdom of Mahishmati from the Kalakeya.
The game can be played in two modes – Solo Player (Campaign) and Player versus Player (PvP) mode. In the Campaign mode, you are a part of the Baahubali universe, where you are supposed to construct and defend your own Rajya. You can build farms to maximize food production, erect barracks to build troops and drill gold mines to upgrade infrastructure and build more buildings. This provides you with the resources to declare war and fight the Kalakeya in the Campaign mode. Attacking various Rajyas of the Kalakeyans such as the Watchtower, the Fort, Thieves’ Den and the Forbidden Village, help you bring more resources into your Rajya.
In the PvP mode, you get to fight against other players, and you can form alliances with family and friends who are also playing the game. You can enlist Mahishmati “heroes”, including Baahubali, Kattappa, and Bhallala Deva, in your army. The heroes come with their special powers which you can deploy to help them protect your base or attack with you.
Let’s have a Quick Look at the Key Features of the game:
- Rule the strongest Rajya in Mahishmati – The goal of the game is to build the most powerful army, with the aid of the Baahubali heroes, and defeat the ruthless Kalakeya. Through your strategy, cunning and smarts, you can build resources and defeat the enemy.
- Bring the Baahubali Heroes into your fold – Unlock powerful heroes and deploy their over-the-top abilities. Baahubali’s infamous Lion Punch and Bhallaladeva’s Chain Mace will strike terror in the hearts of your enemies.
- Build your Rajya and a Robust Army – Erect barracks, gold mines, palaces and grain storage to generate resources. Fight with 10 unique troops, raised and trained from the kingdom of Mahishmati.
- Defend your Home – Ambush invaders with the treacherous Spike Traps and lay waste to your enemies with iconic weapons like the Arrow Machine.
- Destroy the Enemy – Lay siege to enemy fortresses using powerful War Elephants and long range Catapults. Steal the enemy’s resources and raze his structures to the ground.
- Battle with Players from Around the World – Fight live battles with friends, families, and players from all over the world while you experience the world of Baahubali.
- Join an Alliance – Form powerful alliances with your friends and wage war against others for the glory of Mahishmati!
New Delhi: Vivo, the global premium smartphone brand, announc...
Hike Wallet Crosses 5 Million Transactions per Month in Just 5 Months After Launch of Wallet Services
Hike Messenger, India’s first homegrown messaging app announced Hike Wallet ...
Dubai: Infinix Mobile, the premium smartphone brand from TRANSSION Holdings to...
New Delhi – Bolstering its product portfolio in the Indian market, Gionee In...
Firstly, I would like to thank Apps Unveiled team for getting me in touch with some wonderful apps, which are really very helpful not only for me, but for all......
Generally I am not interested in reading magazines. But when I read this magazine, I felt really happy. I got to know about so many apps from this magazine like:.....
I am happy to share my experience of Travel apps published and showcased in your previous issue of Apps Unveiled. It is amazing to know that so many good apps.....
I have been an app enthusiast ever since I got my first smartphone back in 2011. Finding new and exciting apps and games has been no less than a hassle......
I would like to share my experience of Diwali Apps published in your last month’s issue. I am a college student and was looking for my syllabus books in nearby.....
Just Rs 30 per month