July 18, 2017
With an aim to facilitate taxpayers with solutions to a range of tax-related issues, the Income Tax Department has introduced a mobile app named ‘Aaykar Setu’. The app offers a slew of services like paying taxes, seeking tax refunds, lodging grievances, applying for a PAN card, and so on.
- Tax Tools: The app includes a variety of calculators that help Income Tax payers calculate HRA, transport allowance, children education & hostel allowance, and all other allowances related to tax payment. One can also calculate Advance tax and TDS.
- Live Chat: The app offers a live chat facility in the form of a ‘Chatbot’ from 10am to 6pm that allows taxpayers to ask queries regarding PAN, TAN, TDS, return filing, refund status and tax payments. Additionally, the app also allows taxpayers to lodge their grievances in the e-Nivaran module of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT).
- PAN/TAN Services: The app allows users to link their PAN card with the 12-digit unique identification number, Aadhaar. Additionally, one can also apply for corrections in PAN card or re-issue of PAN card.
- Receive regular updates: The taxpayer can register his/her mobile number to receive regular updates regarding important tax dates, forms and notifications.
- Tax Gyaan: There is a section named ‘Tax Gyaan’ that is designed to help users learn more about Income Tax via a multi-choice question based game.
QUICK LOOK Launched in India, September 2017 We...
New Delhi: Moto G5S, the latest in the most successful Motorola franchise, wit...
Advantage Computers, established in the year 1997 is a complete IT-components ...
Do you also think that online deals are always the cheapest? Well, it is time ...
Firstly, I would like to thank Apps Unveiled team for getting me in touch with some wonderful apps, which are really very helpful not only for me, but for all......
Generally I am not interested in reading magazines. But when I read this magazine, I felt really happy. I got to know about so many apps from this magazine like:.....
I am happy to share my experience of Travel apps published and showcased in your previous issue of Apps Unveiled. It is amazing to know that so many good apps.....
I have been an app enthusiast ever since I got my first smartphone back in 2011. Finding new and exciting apps and games has been no less than a hassle......
I would like to share my experience of Diwali Apps published in your last month’s issue. I am a college student and was looking for my syllabus books in nearby.....
Just Rs 30 per month